If you’re looking to guest post on Free Range Camping blog, we would love to have you on board.
We’re a strong advocate in a collective and community spirit offering free yet quality information relating to living right to everyone, so having your stories great ideas, knowledge, tricks, tips, and hacks that are aligned with our vision of creating the best camping/caravanning/rving community
That being said, we still need some guidelines around guest posts, there can’t just be any type of article written, so we have these terms and conditions for you to read, understand and agree before you decide to guest blog with us.
Terms and conditions for guest bloggers:
- We welcome and encourage guest blogs on subjects related to camping/caravanning/rving and the outdoors
- We do not offer any compensation for writing Guest Posts.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- To submit an article, please register first on our registration page.
- Once you are approved, begin submitting your article. Please allow few days for moderation and approval.
- Please only send original content – We ask that any guest posts you submit are truly your own work and not published elsewhere. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- You may include a keyword-rich backlink to your own blog, but please do not submit links to a commercial business or affiliate site. Your post will immediately be rejected if you do.
- Make sure you include a short section about you and your blog
- Please pay careful attention to grammar and spelling. Please also ensure that your post is relevant to the subject and easy to read.
- You may supply up to 5 images per post, which must be your own work or from the public domain. More importantly, you must have possessed the necessary rights to use the images.
- We reserve the right to reject or amend posts. We may also remove previously authorized articles from Free Range Camping blog without prior warning.
By providing a Guest Post to Free Range Camping, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the blog or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Free Range Camping blog or company.