Most of us love camping, for many different reasons, but did you know that it can actually be quite healthy for you. In a recently article by Erick Clifford, he looks at the positive effects of camping including the effects it can have on physically, mentally, and emotionally well being. Here are the main reasons he lists as to why camping can be so good for you.
1. You will unplug from technology.
2. You will reduce stress.
3. You will perform new activities and be more active.
4. You will get some fresh air to soothe your lungs and brain.
5. You will increase your intake of vitamins and minerals.
6. You will get closer to your camping buddies, and improve your relationship skills.
7. You will eat more nutritious foods.
So, next time you are feeling stressed, or just need a pick up, why not consider Camping.